State of the US economy got you down? Finding it difficult to enjoy the pleasures of life as you previously had? Need an quick pick me up meal on those days when you have less than $20 in your pocket? No problem. I bring you…
Wonder Bread $2
Blue Bonnet Margarine $2
Kraft Cheese Singles $3
– Heat iron to medium high or Wool setting. Make sure Steam setting if off.
– Butter bread evenly to the edges on both the inside & outside layers.
– Place a cheese single (or two) in between slices of bread & place on cutting board
– (Optional) Cover bread with aluminum foil or brown paper lunch bag.
– Hold iron in place. Move around slightly to get to the edges as if you were ironing.
– Flip over & repeat above sequence until cheese is melted & bread is golden brown in color.
– Enjoy eating your freshly iron toasted grilled cheese sammich.
Disclaimer: This post was purely for entertainment purposes. I have not made a sammich like this in over 20 years and only did so after watching an episode of Good Times. Feel free to substitute with your favorite type of bread, butter or low cholesterol choice of spread or a thick slice off that block of good Gubment cheese.
Peace & Love…