5 feet 9.2 inches
2. Have you ever flown first-class?
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
4. A good restaurant in your city?
5. What is your favorite small appliance?
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Donny Hathaway’s This Christmas
8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
9. Do you do push-ups?
10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
14. What in your life are you most grateful for?
15. Have you ever met someone famous?
Jay-Z & the entire ROC fam, Nappy Roots, Dave Chappelle, Talib Kweli, Roy Jones, Keith Murray, Busta Rhymes, Da Brat, Fabolous, Foxy Brown, DMX, Wu-Tang Clan, The Lox, Lost Boyz, Lil’ Kim, Whodini, Faith, Supercat, Mad Lion, Kid Capri, Kurtis Blow, Kriss Kross
DJ Yella (from NWA)
Sir Mix-A-Lott, Erykah Badu,Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs, Evander Holyfield, Beyonce’, Kevin Johnson, Brian McKnight, Ice Cube, Tyson Beckford, Lisa Leslie, Michael Jordan, Terrell Owens, Don Cheadle
Peeps met through my Pops (who use to work for the NBA in 70’s & 80’s)
All the Bullets players from 1978-1984 including Wes Unseld & Elvin Hayes, Larry Bird, Dr. J, Kevin McHale, Moses Malone, Larry Johnson, George Gervin, Adrian Dantley, Dominique Wilkins, Tiny Archibald, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson, Earl Monroe, Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Sam Jones,Charles Barkley, Muggsy Bogues, Dell Curry, Rex Chapman
Peeps met at private functions (pool parties, cook-outs, industry events, etc.)
Jahidi White, Lavar Arrington, Nia Long, Marvcus Patton, Magic Johnson, Shaquille O’Neal, Chris Warren, Walt Williams, Jermaine O’Neal, Rasheed Wallace, Ginuwine, Russell Simmons
Doug E. Fresh
Allen Iverson, Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley, Alonzo Mourning, Jesse Jackson, Sean Combs, Ken Griffey Jr
Ed Lover, Teddy Riley, Jermaine Dupri, Fab Five Freddy, Mariah Carey
16. Date Of Birth?
July 11, 1972
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
-this is a long azz questionnaire
-when is it gonna stop raining
-I want some more Turkey Hill Black Cherry ice cream right now
18. Three people you’re thinking about right now:
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
-Odwalla strawberry lemonade
-Deer Park water
-White tea, either Snapple or Inko’s
-Sobe Mango Melon
20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
I work for the news, I don’t need another source.
21. Current hair?
Cut almost exactly the same as the pic I have in my profile
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
Sitting in trafffic, as I do each day for an hour to and from work.
26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with?
31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing, I just dance and try not to fall.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
I didn’t have fears. Mom let me sleep with the cool red light bulb.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
My pants are on the floor. I think my money, wallet and keys are still in there.
I don’t recall having those kiddie bedsheets. I guess you could say the warm, flannel ones.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
39. Favorite song?
40. How many TVs do you own?
41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
42. Last person that made you blush?
43. Best Compliment received?
Best???? I dunno. I’m not one to really listen to what people say about me good or bad.
44. What song is in your head?
45. What is your favorite book?
Honestly, I’ve spent more time recently reading The Bible so I would have to say that.
46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?
I dunno, but I better figure that one out real soon.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
What kinda question is that???
49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
Can’t remember, I’m getting old. I was probably watching ESPN and downloading music.
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?